JSO investigating elderly man hurt on the Westside | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating an elderly man who was hurt in the 7800 block of Gulf Road South.
According to JSO Det. Mills, the man is in critical condition and was taken to Orange Park Medical Center.
Police are still investigating whether his injuries are from either an accident or an attack, Mills said.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment