Five Oakleaf softball players sign letters of intent | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- On Friday afternoon, five softball players from Oakleaf High School signed letters of intent to the colleges of their choice.
Anna Verway will play softball at Covenant College.
Mikayla Davis will play softball at Southern Miss.
Emily Johnson will play softball at Lake Sumter Community College.
Kayla Saylor will play softball at Eckerd College.
Samantha Snyder will play softball at Pasco-Hernando Community College.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment