Sorry kid, you can't sit on Santa's lap | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Daniel Quinn was excited to take his five-year-old daughter to see Santa this year, because this was the first year she was old enough not to be afraid.
Quinn told the On Your Side Team when he took his daughter to the Orange Park Mall, she was not allowed to sit on Santa's lap because he was not purchasing a photo package. Instead she had to sit on a couch next to Santa and Quinn was told he could not take his own photos.
Our team followed up with the Orange Park Mall who said they will not turn people away or prevent them from taking their own photos, however they do encourage visitors to at least purchase the minimum photo package for $19.99.
Quinn said his daughter really wanted to ask Santa for an electric scooter.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment