Clay Chamber collecting toys for Toys for Tots | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Chamber of Commerce is collecting Toys for Tots this holiday season.
Orange Park residents are encouraged to drop off a toy at the chamber building, located at 1734 Kingsley Ave., from now until December 21.
Only new unwrapped toys will be accepted by Toys for Tots.
The Clay Chamber is also collecting toys for its upcoming Chamber Christmas Luncheon on Dec. 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hilltop Club. For more information, log on to www.claychamber.com.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment