New details found in Orange Park robbery case | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is continuing to search for a white male suspect who robbed a Compass Bank on August 1.
According to a release from CCSO Public Information Officer Mary Justino, new information has been gathered in the case, including surveillance video of a late model silver Toyota 4-Runner leaving the bank right after the robbery.
Also, the stolen money was damaged by red ink, as the money given to the suspect had a dye pack on it.
At the time of the robbery, the suspect was wearing a long, black wig, a blue bandana, a black shirt, solid black shoes, a black ball cap, and plastic gloves.
The suspect was armed with a handgun, but did not fire the weapon during the robbery. Justino said there were no injuries related to the
Anyone with information regarding this suspect or the suspect's vehicle is asked to contact the CCSO at 904-264-6512. Callers will be connected to lead investigator Det. Heather Lanier.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment