Clay police seek missing Orange Park man | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is searching for a man who they consider an "endangered missing person."
Christopher Evan Timmers, 23, was last seen just before midnight August 16 at Senor Wings, 700 Blanding Boulevard, according to a release from CCSO Public Information Officer Mary Justino.
Timmers, who lives in the 1700 block of Eagle Watch Drive in Fleming Island, was driving a beige/gold 2008 Honda Odyssey minivan. He is 6-foot-1, 175 lbs. and has a buzz cut and brown eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a red/white/blue Polo shirt and white tennis shoes.
Because he has not been in contact with his family since his disappearance, Timmers is considered to be an "endangered missing person," according to Justino.
Anyone with information regarding Timmers or his Honda Odyssey is asked to call Det. Thomas Cotchaleovitch with the CCSO at 904-264-6512.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment