Orange Park Medical Center receives echocardiography accreditation | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Orange Park Medical Center has received a three-year term of accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission in echodardiography, in the areas of adult trans-thoracic.
The IAC has granted Orange Park Medical Center accreditation after reviewing its operational and technical components by a panel of experts.
According to a release form the IAC, it only grants accreditation to facilities that are found to be providing "quality patient care, in compliance with national standards through a comprehensive application process including detailed case study review."
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment