Clay County Sheriff makes arrest in murder case | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Clay County Sheriff's Office announced Sunday the arrest of an Orange Park woman for murder.
According to the sheriff's office, Jacquilla Morgan Bullard shot Jeff Ray Bullard, put his body in her car and drove to Jacksonville and then reported the car stolen. The sheriff's office later found the car and the Bullard's body in Jacksonville.
Jacquilla Bullard, 30, was arrested Saturday. The motive for the crime is not yet known.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment