Clay looking for volunteers to help with Supervised Voting | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- The Clay County Supervisor of Elections office is looking for volunteers to assist with supervised voting.
The Supervised Voting program involves going to Clay County's assisted living facilities and helping the residents vote via mail ballot in the Primary Election, according to an alert from the Supervisor of Elections office.
The voting will take place during the weeks of July 15-21 and July 22-26. Here is the complete schedule of where and when volunteers are needed:
Monday, July 16 - Life Care Center of Orange Park and Emeritus
Tuesday, July 17 - Penney Farms and Doctor's Lake Healthcare
Wednesday, July 18 - Heartland and Consulate
Thursday, July 19 - Governor's Creek and Signature Healthcare
Friday, July 20 - The Terrace
Monday, July 23 - Moosehaven
Wednesday, July 25 - Park of the Palms
Thursday, July 26 - Allegro and Life Care at Wells
If you are able to help, contact Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 269-6350. Please include your interest and availability if sending an e-mail.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment