GMJ Saturday: Bark After Dark | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- The 10th annual Clay County Humane Society's "Bark after Dark" benefit is Saturday night from 6pm-10pm.
It's at the Winterbourne Inn in Orange Park.
Tickets are $50 per guest and the theme of the benefit is Cinco de Mayo.
All proceeds benefit the Humane Society.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment