At Least One Dead in Blanding Crash | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office and Florida Highway Patrol are at the scene of a deadly crash on Blanding Blvd.
According to JSO, the southbound lanes of Blanding at Youngerman Circle will be closed for at least two hours while troopers figure out what caused the crash and crews work to clean it up.
The FHP traffic crash website shows the crash as a fatality, though at this point there's no word on how many were injured or may have died in the crash.
FHP's site also says traffic is being rerouted onto Youngerman Circle from Blanding Blvd. South.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment