13-Year-Old Clay County Teenager Killed By Hit-and-Run Driver | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla.-- A 13-year-old Orange Park teenager riding his bike was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver Saturday night.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the accident happened on Branan Field Road, just south of Trail Ridge Road in Clay County.
Brien Andrew Alvezios was heading north on Branan Field around 9:40 p.m. when a vehicle struck and killed him.
There is no description of the vehicle, but FHP said it sustained damage to the right front or side, specifically the headlight area.
The Highway Patrol is asking that anyone with information on the driver contact FHP's traffic homicide investigations unit.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment