Meth lab bust lands 4 in jail | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Discovery of meth lab equipment in an Orange Park hotel room Sunday led to four arrests.
Authorities were called to the Orange Park Rodeway Inn Sunday to investigate reports of a chemical smell coming from room #165.
On Monday morning, the Orange Park Police Department and the Clay County Sheriff's Office announced the following arrests:
46-year-old Michael Anthony St. Angelo and 33-year-old Jessica Lynn Carpenter were charged with conspiracy to traffic methamphetamine.
30-year-iold Ashley Nicole Lord was charged with possession of a controlled substance without a valid prescription from a lawful practioner
20-year-old Simon Pierce Delane Abel was charged with possession, sale and manufacturing of a controlled substance.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment