Children's Place shoplifters wanted | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help identifying and locating two shoplifting suspects.
According to a police report from the Clay County Sheriff's Office, a man and woman went into the Children's Store in the Orange Park Mall May 15 and started picking up merchandise and shoved it into a large bag they were carrying. The couple was caught on surveillance video, but left the store before mall security could catch them in the act. The value of the items stolen from the store totals almost $800.
The same store was hit by three females shoplifting suspects in January who were able to get away with a little over $600 of merchandise.
Anyone who has any information about the identity of the shoplifting suspects is asked to contact the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-264-6512.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment