Woman wanted on drug trafficking charges | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is seeking a drug trafficking suspect.
Pamela Denise Fleming, 45, is currently being sought by the Clay County Sheriff's Office for charges of trafficking in hydrocodon, according to the CCSO.
Fleming is described as 5-feet-8 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. Her last known address in on Sunrise Village Drive in Orange Park.
When arrested, Fleming will be held on a $75,003 bond.
Anyone who has any information about this suspect is asked to contact the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-264-6512.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment