Small fire reported at Orange Park Medical Center | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Fire Department responded to an incident at the Orange Park Medical Center Friday morning.
An electrical short to a computed tomography machine (CT) was put out with a fire extinguisher, according to Chief Gilbert with CCFD.
No additional damage was reported.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment