Man wanted for parole violation | News
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is seeking a man wanted for allegedly violating his parole.
Kristofer August Pace, 22, is being sought by deputies for allegedly violating his parole on charges of corruption by threat against public servant, battery and resisting law enforcement officer, according to the CCSO.
Pace is described at 6-feet-tall and weighs 150 pounds. His last known address is on Doctors Lake Drive in Orange Park.
Anyone who has any information about Kristofer August Pace whereabouts is asked to contact the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-264-6512.
Upcoming Events near Orange Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment